Congratulations to the ten chambers of commerce in the 4th District who received the 2015 President’s Circle Award. The ten winners were recognized along with 28 others across the state.
The President’s Circle award is given to chambers who demonstrate hard work in advocating for their members, and for helping these member businesses comply with California employment laws. Three chambers in Diane’s district have won the award every year since 2009: El Centro Chamber and Visitors Bureau, the Palm Desert Area Chamber, and the Greater Riverside Chamber of Commerce.
Award recipients published the voting records of their local legislators on business issues, generated letters to state officials on items important to members and took part in the CalChamber compliance product resale program. Small businesses need a strong advocate in California, and these 10 chambers of commerce are clearly excelling in serving their members.
- Brawley Chamber: Jason Zara, Executive Director
- Corona Chamber: Bobby Spiegel, CEO/President
- El Centro Chamber and Visitors Bureau: Darletta Willis, CEO
- Fullerton Chamber: Theresa Harvey, President & CEO
- Greater Riverside Chamber: Cindy Roth, President/CEO
- Lake Elsinore Chamber: Kim Joseph Cousins, President/CEO
- Murrieta Chamber: Patrick Ellis, President/CEO
- Orange Chamber: Charla Lenarth, President/CEO
- Palm Desert Chamber: Katie Stice, Vice President
- Temecula Valley Chamber: Alice Sullivan, President/CEO